0. Substrate Root Direction of Substrate fert. (for newly set-up)
1 Tab for 10L water. Please refer to the following dose table. The tabs evenly spaced on the bottom of tank then covered by the soil or gravel.
Direction of Root fert.
•1tab for 15*15cm planted area.
•Insert 1 tab into soil or gravel about
1. Bio-Bacter Contains micro- organisms that are in a dormant state, which are vital for an ecosystem. When activated, these micro organisms in a filter decompose the harmful bacteria & help to improve the water quality. They can also help in the digestive systems of the fish, keeping them healthy. - treats 2500L aquarium
- Dormant micro organisms help to decompose harmful substances
Put tabs into the tank or filter and please refer to the dose table. The ibernated bio bacteria will be released in the water and become active in 3 days. For newly set up tanks, fish can be introduced after dosing continuously for 7 days. Double dose if the water quality is bad. For an optimal bacteria colonization, please use Dr.Tank filter media.
2. Chlor-Free Dr Tank Water Conditioner Tab Series - CHLOR-Free & Conditioner Tabs (50 Tabs): - ability to remove > 2mg/L of residual chlorine and chloramine in tap water - replenish the minerals - detoxify any heavy metals in tap water - treats 2500L water
※When the chlorine content >0.02mg/L, it can cause serious damage to the fish's protective membrane ※residual chlorine content in tap water =0.5mg/L
When changing water or adding tap water, put tabs into the tank according the dosage directions as stated in the table. This will help to remove chlorine, chloramine and heavy metals in the tap water. It can destress and help the fish to remain calm. Keep the temperature variation to less than 2deg C during the cycling process.
6. Crystal Water Helps remove yellow/green/cloudy water!
Please refer the dose table then put tabs into the tank directly,
During 4hrs dissolving time, the tabs will remove the yellow/ green/cloudy phenomenon gradually, then water become clear.
Needs to combine with filter cotton , cashmere cotton is better. Replace or wash cotton to get better result. Non toxic to fish and plants. Base on cloudy severity, dose can be increased.
7. Snail Remover Put the tablet into the tank directly, the dosage and duration are listed in the table. Please take out the ornamental snails before use. Safe to aquatic plants, fish and shrimp.
1st day: snails will crawl up to the surface.
2nd day: snails become slow-moving.
3rd day: more than 90% snails could be removed and change 50% water.
8. BGA Zero BGA (blue green algae), also known as Cyanophyta, which is extensive and highly visible blooms with the appearance of blue-green colour and is toxic.
The tabs will decompose the BGA and then the BGA will be separated from gravel/soil/plants and kept to be decomposed w/ 3days.
9. Planarian Zero Planarian is a parasite and harmful to fishes, shrimps and snails in aquarium. Planarian will quickly propagate, prey on fish and shrimp, and is parasitic.
Apply 1 tab to 50L, please refer to following table. The efficacy will be affected by the water conditions(Temp/GH). The daily dose can conduct 3days most depend on the severity of planarian. If planarian remains, please change ½ water then repeat above process.